BACK to RS (kinda)

Cheef

Hello again,

I have decided to start playing again, and by playing I mean mostly bot.  I hope I don't get insta-banned though, because I want to pk!  

The reason why I'm back is because everything got a lot easier and I feel I have a little bit more free time on my hands.  

The story behind it (you don't need to read past this if you don't want to):

Last Friday, I was at my friend's house and it so happened to smell pretty dank, so I walked into his room and found 5 other kids doing various miscellaneous activities.  On the opposite side of the room I saw 3 bongs.  My friend asked, "you trying to take some chops?"  I thought to myself no sarcastically... but I said, "yeah, sure just one?"  Later I found myself about to pass out, but that's another story 

On Monday I stayed home (ca$hed) and was bored as fuck, so I decided to log onto RuneScape.  I went to try and kill the new spider boss and got one hit, but whatever (lol).  

Now I'm currently botting a maximum of 8 hours a day. 

All I want to dooooooo is pk!

-Cheers

Cheef

if u need anything... quests to anal probing i can help

Thanks but I'll pass on the anal probing.  I like questing mate!  biggrin.png

Had a quest cape pre-eoc! (after 7 years)

edit:to all the kids saying welcome, it should be welcome back... lol look at my post count and the day I started this shiiiiiiit....

Edited by Cheef

Welcome back =)

I've never heard about chops where I live, you mean you guys were dabbing?

That's what I spend my gold farming money on... dabs...

Basically "chop" is a synonym for smoke. It's just the way people in my area say it I guess. People say "We are going to go chop," even if they're going to smoke a joint. It's easier to say around your parents or other adults...

I've never dabbed though, but my friend said it can result in one being extremely hurt (faded as hell).