Doesn't seem fair

solononforever

No offence to all other mods, But only Smart and Maldesto have any power when it comes to disputes, And If I make a dispute its just me waiting for my comment to be approved for hours...

bump

I apologize if we have made you wait hours; I will make sure to be increasingly active involving disputes.

Now concerning @Trustmybet and @DivicaBen; the only reason that no refund was given was due to @Trustmybet not reading the private message thoroughly that was sent to him. If he took the standard precaution and opened the picture and examined the contents then he would have been able to notice the flawed confirmation and stopped the situation from taking place. If you have any further questions just send me a private message and I will elaborate, thank you for expressing your concern.

No offence to all other mods, But only Smart and Maldesto have any power when it comes to disputes, And If I make a dispute its just me waiting for my comment to be approved for hours...

bump

Not to get all defensive or anything, but what makes you say that?

I try my best in working on disputes daily and in an efficient, timely manner. I can assure you your dispute will not be left for hours, as we have a staff member online almost at all times during the day.