99 smithing

Jordy

thanks all smile.png, i started with 500k and decided to do smithing over 3 months ago barely playing/auto selling all my makings from smithing addy/mith and so on because i don't like to sell items that won't sell within a couple of hours and now i'm at 16m - 10m of it invested into the 86+ smithing currently, so i'm starting it back up from its good long sleep and i'll keep you all updated when my 10 hours of smelting for the day is reached.

Edited by jordanmw123

10-15m, i'm going to reinvest it directly back into smithing though by smithing gold ores to 99. I'm currently smithing in port phatsmys or however you spell it thanks to my buddy for coding me a smelting bot :). 900+ bars per hour with ring support and three point anti-ban

Edited by jordanmw123

my status isn't complete yet. i don't let it go to sleep until i reach a minimum of atleast 8k bars. The bot has been getting worked on and off to fix all the little bugs that pop up. I'm at 32k/90k bars currently so i'm going to have to baby sit it until i can have the bot perfected. 79 smithing has also been achieved earlier today.

Edited by jordanmw123