I have wandered across this physical realm...

Timekeeper

For what seems to be eons. I have traveled into Longtan Park in Beijing to see the flowers bloom, I even tossed aside my map and traveled into the depths of the city where I found Americans were almost universally gladly accepted and integrated into social mingles, I found the perplexities of a language barrier where neither of us understood the other, however seemed to completely understand one another an experience not soon forgotten. I traveled to Paris to seek the experience and memory of seeing the eiffle tower, of walked on a structure that lived through one of the most horrific wars known to man kind.

I found, not surprisingly, many of the men there did not take kindly to Americans, however the woman seem to have a different view altogether, they pawed for information about my culture, about how it is to live in America, they seemed to have a Hollywoodesque view of how America really was, and who am I to disturb the placid waters of dreams?

I've seen the Blackforest in Germany, I've drank saki in a friendly what appeared more of a shack than a bar in Hong Kong. I stayed up all night for a week partaking in the Irish's favorite pastime in a little home front off the beaten path in Ireland. I was in egypt when the uprising first began and I was in Syria before a shot was ever fired. I feel like this world churns slowly towards oblivion at times, but at times I cannot help but wonder how such beautiful experiences can coexist with such hate and intolerance.

I dwell on such experiences as hallmarks of my travel through life, and I always look forward to the next great adventure, but the one thing I have never found in all my stumblings on this rock we call earth, however hard I sought for it, no regard to then incredible void it leaves deep in my physce, is.....

a single fuck to give.

Edited by Timekeeper

For what seems to be eons. I have traveled into Longtan Park in Beijing to see the flowers bloom, I even tossed aside my map and traveled into the depths of the city where I found Americans were almost universally gladly accepted and integrated into social mingles, I found the perplexities of a language barrier where neither of us understood the other, however seemed to completely understand one another an experience not soon forgotten. I traveled to Paris to seek the experience and memory of seeing the eiffle tower, of walked on a structure that lived through one of the most horrific wars known to man kind.

I found, not surprisingly, many of the men there did not take kindly to Americans, however the woman seem to have a different view altogether, they pawed for information about my culture, about how it is to live in America, they seemed to have a Hollywoodesque view of how America really was, and who am I to disturb the placid waters of dreams?

I've seen the Blackforest in Germany, I've drank saki in a friendly what appeared more of a shack than a bar in Hong Kong. I stayed up all night for a week partaking in the Irish's favorite pastime in a little home front off the beaten path in Ireland. I was in egypt when the uprising first began and I was in Syria before a shot was ever fired. I feel like this world churns slowly towards oblivion at times, but at times I cannot help but wonder how such beautiful experiences can coexist with such hate and intolerance.

I dwell on such experiences as hallmarks of my travel through life, and I always look forward to the next great adventure, but the one thing I have never found in all my stumblings on this rock we call earth, however hard I sought for it, no regard to then incredible void it leaves deep in my physce, is.....

Interesting, but I have some questions,

What was the point of this thread?

,Who wrote the above text?

, And why are you a fag?