Is your voice heard?

solononforever

Is your voice heard?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel that the staff don't listen to the customers?

• Yes
    • no

Could you provide some criticism on my part that I could try and improve on?

Perhaps I'm a bit biased since I am a staff member, but I'm just not seeing it.

Someone makes a thread to share his opinion , Big sun god @Maldesto decides he to lock it even though his needs haven't been addressed. Also others want to comment to share there opinion, But If we do it will get locked.

Someone makes a thread to share his opinion , Big sun god @Maldesto decides he to lock it even though his needs haven't been addressed. Also others want to comment to share there opinion, But If we do it will get locked.

Just because the user is a customer doesn't mean he is allowed to parade the forums & chatbox breaking rules and expecting to go on without consequences. The thread was locked because the ban reason was addressed.

Community feedback is vital to this forum. Without it, we cannot improve. It's necessary though that you guys do it in a professional and mature manner, rather than the consistent flaming and temper tantrums we see on a daily basis from a variety of users.

• Like 2

• Administrator

If we get some users making suggestions or commenting that aren't the ones acting complete fools 24/7 we may take it seriously. If you act like a complete jerk and keep flaming and spamming up the forums of course we are going to close the thread. After 10+ warnings, I think you might get the message, you are now temp banned by @Smart for 24 hours. If you want to talk via pm when you are unbanned feel free to pm me. This is your last warning before being perm banned. We are done with your attention hungry attitude, and abusing your rank. I don't care if you are a sponsor, you will be treated like every other member.

• Like 1