SELLING DEM DERE CREATINEZ

Timekeeper

YOU SMALL AS FUCK? YEAH PROBABLY

WANT TO GET HUGE AS FUCK? DEFINITELY

ARE YOU TOO MUCH A BITCH TO WORK OUT? YES, BECAUSE IF NOT YOU WOULDNT BE WEAK AS FUCK CUZ

TIMEKEEPER INDUSTRIES BRINGS YOU A KNEW WAY TO GET HHHYYYOOOOOGGGEEEEE GAINS BROS AND BROSEPHINAS

INTRODUCING

71-0010.jpg

THATS RIGHT

DAT DERE CELLTECH

COMES WITH A BOX OF 300 SYRINGES, INJECTING JUST 500MG OF THIS HOLY FORMULA IS GUARANTEED TO GET BITCHS WET

Starting at 500m per tub

Edited by Timekeeper
  • Like 1

I can't race motocross using that because it gives me problems with my muscle 'pumping up' i.e. swelling, which restricts the bloodflow mainly in my forearms, quadriceps, and calves to the point where they go numb (pins and needles).

Creatine is better for someone who wants to lift more weight which will tear more muscle therefor helping you build size quicker. If you are doing anything repetitive that requires endurance I would say to stay away from that.

But creatine is mixed with liquid and then drank in 5mg portions wat.

False.

Creatine is mixed with 5mg Hopes and 10mg Dreams.

And do you know what that gives you son?

Mother fuckin' SUCCESS

AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SUCCESS AS IN SOME BULLSHIT 1ST PLACE SCIENCE FAIR SUCCESS...

IM TALKING ABOUT PLOWING THROUGH BITCHS SUCCESS

IM TALKING ABOUT SNORTING LINES OF COKE OF CALL GIRLS ASSES SUCCESS

IM TALKIN ABOUT DAT MOTHER FUAKIN CEO 10K/ADAY SUCCESS

I BET YOU HAVE SOME PISSANT IDEA OF WHAT SUCCESS IS IN THAT EMPTY HEADED KNUCKLE DRAGGIN BLOB OF A BODY YOU HAVE

BUT WITH 500MG OF THIS INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO THE MAIN VEIN (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE)

YOU WILL GET SO MANY BITCHS YOU WILL INVEST YOUR NEW FOUND MILLIONS IN ANTI-BITCHS SWAG TO KEEP THEM OFF

I can't race motocross using that because it gives me problems with my muscle 'pumping up' i.e. swelling, which restricts the bloodflow mainly in my forearms, quadriceps, and calves to the point where they go numb (pins and needles).

Creatine is better for someone who wants to lift more weight which will tear more muscle therefor helping you build size quicker. If you are doing anything repetitive that requires endurance I would say to stay away from that.

Creatine give you more energy, thats the whole point of it.