Finding Colour of Floor Tile

Purity

Well if you let us in on to what you're trying to accomplish, there is most likely a feasible workaround.

Basically I have a script base which acts as a server, it gets the terrain, players and object from the game. I'm trying to iterate though all these items, send them across a network to an Android device, which reads all the information and renders the scene on the mobile devices. I want the colours of the terrain, objects etc. Just so the rendering is easier on the eyes.

Basically I have a script base which acts as a server, it gets the terrain, players and object from the game. I'm trying to iterate though all these items, send them across a network to an Android device, which reads all the information and renders the scene on the mobile devices. I want the colours of the terrain, objects etc. Just so the rendering is easier on the eyes.

Why not create a BufferedImage of the client window, and send that?

Bot monitoring + remote controlling.

Also, I need to learn more OpenGL.

Bot monitoring can easily be accomplished by sending a plain image. As for controlling just remote desktop using the hundreds of apps designed out there into your computer.

I think this is what you want http://osbot.org/forum/topic/42634-release-bot-status-remote-babysitting/

Bot monitoring can easily be accomplished by sending a plain image. As for controlling just remote desktop using the hundreds of apps designed out there into your computer.

I think this is what you want http://osbot.org/forum/topic/42634-release-bot-status-remote-babysitting/

There's just too many features I want to try and implement that wouldn't work with that set up.

The 3d & extensive android practice would come in handy too.