RoomScape's AMA.

RoomScape

Sometimes my butt hole secretes green slime...? So I was at Denny's the night before the first incident occurred, I woke up the next morning to find that all 8 of my cats were licking my pants. I felt something was different so I went to the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and about 1 liter of this green slime poured onto the floor, my cats immediately cleaned up the mess, but not before I was able to taste it. It tasted quite good, so I ended up making a whole bowl of it and put it in the freezer. Later that morning it stopped, but not completely. That was 5 days ago. Since then all of my cats have died and my floor has begun to change color where the green slime had originally been leaked. I have not stopped secreting this unknown substance since last night. Should I go to the doctors? Have any of you had an experience similar to this? What should I do?

you are bruno mars den

Nope.

How do you sell so cheap bonds? How do you get them?

I don't make a huge profit like some other people do. I make about 50-100k profit per bond, sometimes less.

Sometimes my butt hole secretes green slime...? So I was at Denny's the night before the first incident occurred, I woke up the next morning to find that all 8 of my cats were licking my pants. I felt something was different so I went to the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and about 1 liter of this green slime poured onto the floor, my cats immediately cleaned up the mess, but not before I was able to taste it. It tasted quite good, so I ended up making a whole bowl of it and put it in the freezer. Later that morning it stopped, but not completely. That was 5 days ago. Since then all of my cats have died and my floor has begun to change color where the green slime had originally been leaked. I have not stopped secreting this unknown substance since last night. Should I go to the doctors? Have any of you had an experience similar to this? What should I do?

Sorry, that's not my area of expertise. 

Dick size?

Never really measured it, so idk.

Couldn't find a measuring tape long enough.

:troll:

why do you trade bonds for feedback >.> and why dont you go first?

I don't trade bonds for fb, I sell bonds for GP.

I ask for fb, naturally, since I'm doing a trade and would like to be recognized by others that I sell bonds and I'm legit with selling bonds as to not have to go first in future trades since I'll have some sort of reputation with regards to bond selling.

I don't go first because there's too many scammers.

Because God said it's bad for me, therefore I shall take his word for it and not go down that path.

False, he said it's bad to lay with a man the way you lay with a woman. 

Therefore, since womans don't have dicks and you're not sucking them, it's not the same so it's okay.

Go try a dick and let me know how it is

No, but it's a part of my body so I have no choice but to live with it.

The girls love it, though, so it's at least of some use to me.

Of course! QwPha8E.png

You don't like your dick? What in gods name is wrong with you son.

Our dick is a divine rod of holiness given unto us by our all knowing creator. And "You have no choice but live with it?"

The very tool that allows the human race to continue on existing? That is the most blasphemous thing I have ever heard.

Repend thy seens you heathen, for you have revealed yourself as a non-believer. Truly there is no place in the holy kingdom for the likes of you

Also physical contact outside the sanctity of marriage is forbidden by our lord, you have lost your path child and I pray that satans grasp on your soul is loosened so that you may be guided to the light

Edited by Timekeeper

False, he said it's bad to lay with a man the way you lay with a woman. 

Therefore, since womans don't have dicks and you're not sucking them, it's not the same so it's okay.

Go try a dick and let me know how it is

You don't like your dick? What in gods name is wrong with you son.

Our dick is a divine rod of holiness given unto us by our all knowing creator. And "You have no choice but live with it?"

The very tool that allows the human race to continue on existing? That is the most blasphemous thing I have ever heard.

Repend thy seens you heathen, for you have revealed yourself as a non-believer. Truly there is no place in the holy kingdom for the likes of you

And where exactly did you find this information?