OSBot Forum Groups

Dynasty

Forum Groups  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should We have Forum Groups?

Hey Guys I was wondering how everyone Would feel about making Forum Group Sections, kinda like a clan but on the forums.

I was thinking I wanted to make a goldfarming Group where we would share goldfarming spots tricks and tips, just like a clan would! But of course there could be a group for anything you could think of ( Pking, Staking, Merchanting etc...)

Leave some feedback on your thoughts I would be very interested in hearing what everyone has to say!

Edited by Dynasty

You would have to be put into the user group to see the forums >.> it wouldn't be cluttered at all.

Also it would give OSBOT a good money making method, a certain price to make your 'Team' a own private section.

Can't think of any downsides right now.

if we're going to have a group for gold farmers we might as well have a group for things like non bitters lol

You would have to be put into the user group to see the forums >.> it wouldn't be cluttered at all.

Also it would give OSBOT a good money making method, a certain price to make your 'Team' a own private section.

Can't think of any downsides right now.

I feel like the idea OP is suggesting isn't the same as what you're describing. IF they implement it the way you're describing it I would love to have the feature.