Jaiden's Graphic Design Store

Maurice Moss

How did you go from doing low quality work to doing cinnamon sand verified's?

Sorry but it seems like you're using a downloadable template. And you shouldn't charge for somethin that isn't actually your work and your idea.

If it isn't, then good job. KIU and goodluck.

a fair question. truth is i learned how to use cinema 4d, before i was using photoshop exclusively, & after following a few tutorials, i've learned enough of the functions that i've been able to create my own works. but.. as for my previous work being 'low quality' I don't agree. some designs were simple, but not exactly low quality.. take a look at the paints i did for free.

a fair question. truth is i learned how to use cinema 4d, before i was using photoshop exclusively, & after following a few tutorials, i've learned enough of the functions that i've been able to create my own works. but.. as for my previous work being 'low quality' I don't agree. some designs were simple, but not exactly low quality.. take a look at the paints i did for free.

Wasn't talking about your paints, just your c4d.

And thank you for being truthful. Nothin at all wrong with looking at tutorials.

Everything else looks good man, good luck with your shop. PM me if you ever need help.

Size: ?

Project type: Layout

Desired text: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/42383-cheapfast-blockstars-torso-defenders-cheapfast/

Image(s) to be included:any

Relevant information: check link

Priority: [1-10] -- give me the priority lvl thatll have this done by tomorrow 

Working on this with priority 3 because you said you want it done by tomorrow, & i have another order.

Order is completed. Please contact me ASAP,

via skype; watlingj1

via pm

or simply reply to this thread.

I'll be notified immediately for all of them. wink.png

You can find your completed order here:

http://thinfi.com/dqo protected by a password that i will send you once i receive payment. ;) Edited by Kaley Cuoco

• 2 weeks later...

Size: The size of your title on your thread
Project type: Signature
Desired text: "House Targaryen's Oldschool services" then in small text under in centered, "Click!"

Image(s) to be included: house-targaryen-sigil.jpg & mother_of_dragons_by_yamao-d63rm57.jpg

Relevant information: Make it a super cool .gif like a sparkle effect or something <3

Priority: [1-10] - Whenever you can get to it, 7