My Staking Formula i came up with.

Primative

thankyou it was rough at first didnt seem possible but now that im getting deeper into i really think i can make this work.I need the help from this community though i want the poor to get rich and the rich to get richer im here to help everyone i have a very creative way of thinking and believing in stuff and how things work.im not very good with math i just have a creative mind and i can think of things that arent ever thought of.

Your logic is off. It seems like you think that everyone can come out ahead staking. That is not the case. The rich cannot get richer without making the poorer poorer and the poorer can't get richer without the rich getting poorer.

My logic is much more sensible then just not trying hey atleast im trying?and its not all luck its tactics and skill and staking smart.

The poor can get poorer into much more poverty if they all thought the same way but they also can get richer by thinking uniquely and being more creative and hoping more a better outcome then just flat out not trying i think for the btter outcome not the worse gotta think positive in this world to define true nature

Edited by Primative