I MADE (ANOTHER) VIDEO! PK'in kickin back relax chillin popin da pill in.

DecMate

Thanks haha biggrin.png

I basically either go PVP or edge with my fury and D2H equipped and walk around drawing attention, then ask if they wana risk me. Sometimes it takes a while to find a fight, but if they are unaware of the maul and just think your a rich noob then you definitely have the upper hand.

so i shouldn't do stuff like dragon slayer/monkey madness to keep the "noob look" lol?.

As a video editor myself, I don't find this HIGHLY good, but if you're starting out, everyone's got to start somewhere right? :) I like the video

but try reveal more of the screen, if you're insecure of your username being exposed then simply just don't show the bottom part of the chat :)

Music is chilled but not too active, probably somethind I'd listen to when I have nothing left on my album I haven't heard 1000 times on a loop, and it's a PK video, so try stay on topic and not build a story line of the video. (Inserting footage of things that don't have any relevence to Pking itself)

These are just my opinions with small constructive criticism, overall I think it's nice and chill :D my abilities are to edit good but I suck at PKing all together, so we all have our pros and cons :o Goodluck!

As a video editor myself, I don't find this HIGHLY good, but if you're starting out, everyone's got to start somewhere right? smile.png I like the video

but try reveal more of the screen, if you're insecure of your username being exposed then simply just don't show the bottom part of the chat smile.png

Music is chilled but not too active, probably somethind I'd listen to when I have nothing left on my album I haven't heard 1000 times on a loop, and it's a PK video, so try stay on topic and not build a story line of the video. (Inserting footage of things that don't have any relevence to Pking itself)

These are just my opinions with small constructive criticism, overall I think it's nice and chill biggrin.png my abilities are to edit good but I suck at PKing all together, so we all have our pros and cons ohmy.png Goodluck!

Well, it is literally my second video, and wanted to try something new with the pk sheet and stuffz.

I've literally only just got camtasia so i am a total nooby just trying my best lol. Thanks though ^

Post me some of you're videos so i can get a better look on what to do ;)

Very entertaining and fun to watch biggrin.png question how often do you die in this set up? or at all?

Glad you enjoyed it biggrin.png

I never die *trollface*

Sometimes i would go vs very high level pures which just isnt a smart idea, but i love pking higher levels. It is risky, im not saying you can 100% own them every time, but you can be smart about it and risk those under your level and get them to risk more then you.

Definitely go for the noob look. If you've done MM then people wont be as keen to risk you.

I'm not sure how much i died, i did die, but i still made profit in the end. Which is all what counts wink.png

so i shouldn't do stuff like dragon slayer/monkey madness to keep the "noob look" lol?.

You could do dragon slayer, which i think i will do on my new account,

but just don't over do it, or they'll catch on.