Requirements for Marketing & Services

Trustmybet

i think feedback should play a higher roll then the post count.

This avoids spamming for post count.

People use market for profit and feedback.

How are you going to require people to have feedback before you give them a chance to earn feedback?

that's like me telling you that you have no way of really making money, but once you earn 10m, I'll let you sell stuff and trade people so you can earn money.

OT: I think there should be a 100 PC required throughout the market and/or a time requirement like stated in the OP. A feedback requirement is absurd because you're going to be forcing them to gain fb before they can even use the market, which just honestly makes no sense.

Have something like 100 posts and a few days online and/or a required join date (registered for 30 days, ie) before being allowed since that seems decent.

If someone WANTS to scam. They will do it no matter what. If the requirement is 1000 posts people will spam until they get that many. If they have to have 30 day old accounts they will create 10 accounts and wait a month for them. More restrictions also means that people trust others more easily thus an even better opportunity for a scammer. I think it's right the way it is. You won't stop it and you are only making it difficult for others to get access to trading. If you don't want to lose money, dont trade on black market forums at all. If you are willing to take a risk go ahead. No one can be trusted no matter how many FB he/she has gained. It's obvious since there are people who quitscam and such. People are greedy that's why the world is what it looks today, capitalism everywhere. If someone wants something and sees an opportunity they take it. It's sad that people scam but it's nothing you can change.

If someone WANTS to scam. They will do it no matter what. If the requirement is 1000 posts people will spam until they get that many. If they have to have 30 day old accounts they will create 10 accounts and wait a month for them. More restrictions also means that people trust others more easily thus an even better opportunity for a scammer. I think it's right the way it is. You won't stop it and you are only making it difficult for others to get access to trading. If you don't want to lose money, dont trade on black market forums at all. If you are willing to take a risk go ahead. No one can be trusted no matter how many FB he/she has gained. It's obvious since there are people who quitscam and such. People are greedy that's why the world is what it looks today, capitalism everywhere. If someone wants something and sees an opportunity they take it. It's sad that people scam but it's nothing you can change.

This is what I basically said earlier in this thread. More restrictions won't stop scammers, it'll just delay them for a bit.

Scammers will find a way to scam. All we can really do is let the users be aware of possible scam attempts and how to trade safely. 

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody gets hurt with these restrictions. Of course, some scammers will get delayed, but others think it's too much effort and they just don't do it. You'll get rid of some, I'm sure of that. And indeed, scammers will always exist.

Atleast getting rid of some is better than none

• 3 weeks later...