Well. It's picked up.

Dustin

Well, @Sex The Studio I've been working with apparently sent out some work I've done with them (in exchange for their services lol) 

But I have a few guys wanting to work with me, and in the next set few weeks 3 new vocal covers are being set to release. 

We Came as Romans - To Move on is to Grow  (The links are the Youtube Videos to original content)

Jamie's Elsewhere - Giants among Common Men

Dayseeker - What it Means to be Defeated (This one is a personal project I've been working on and will be released the soonest)

Personally I am EXTREMELY excited to work with others, and share my understanding of vocals. The guy that's working with me on the We Came as Romans cover is extremely talented (He lives/is from England )

But I am pumped to release my Dayseeker cover, Rory Rodriguez (Their lead singer/guitarist) has been a HUGE inspiration to me, he is one of my top idols that I've always looked up to since he first started out. His acoustic and Heavier music are amazing to me, and his lyrics are extremely easy to relate to. The mans a genius with words honestly. 

ANYWHO. This post was mainly for @Sex since he wanted me to keep him updated, but I figured I'd make a post since I didn't know if anyone else followed my Soundcloud/covers. 

Thanks for the support and reading!

-Dustin

Edited by Dustin
  • Like 4

Can't listen to any of your covers right now, but Aaron from Jamie's Elsewhere is tough to cover vocally. Excited to hear it.

He is very hard to cover, I've covered him acoustically before but I'm suppose to be getting some high pitch lessons from this english man, so hoping that'll help. Gonna give it my best go.

Anyway, thanks everyone. The Dayseeker Cover should be up before to long. It's basically done, just waiting to get the okay. Lol.

• Like 1