Should I buy an Xbox One?

I cup

idk bout now maybe once new games come out.

Kind of what I was thinking, maybe when the Elder Scrolls online comes out I'll buy it in a package

Save up your money and just buy yourself a computer

I already have one haha just bought it 2 months ago, I just can't quite convert over to PC gaming because I've been a console gamer my whole life.

Kind of what I was thinking, maybe when the Elder Scrolls online comes out I'll buy it in a package

I already have one haha just bought it 2 months ago, I just can't quite convert over to PC gaming because I've been a console gamer my whole life.

Use an xbox remote to play games?

I personally like my xbox one I would suggest buying it 

I've played it and while they're cool, I'm still really in between.  I'm only truly excited for Titanfall (little bummed out I can't play the beta except on PC) and elder scrolls online.  And future halo games of course llol

No haha. Just keep the 360.

haha keeping my dinosaur regardless :D

Their priority is not solely games; they are trying to make it more like a PC because of it's all-in-one media capability.
I think most people care  more about the gaming on a console, and use their PC for those other uses. That being said, you are paying the extra money a goofy computer essentially. The gaming is good, but not worth it.