v1.7.82-6

Zach

• Developer

Running still not working correctly. The client just keep being on settings tab and not toggling running on. Kinda flustrating. Even when Orbs are enabled.

Then it's possible that the scripter wrote his/her own setRunning() method so that the one provided by the bot is not used. Because the bot client's works perfectly.

I know this is true for 's scripts (not calling Mrsdefnerd out here, I'm just giving an example, there are others as well). So you may have to wait for the scripter to update their scripts.

• Like 1

I spent quite a bit of time tracking down some obscure bugs and some of them were fixed.

v1.7.84:

Fixed setRunning() due to RS update. Previously (after RS-update still), if you had data orbs enabled, setRunning() would work. However, if data orbs were disabled, setRunning() would mostly fail.

If setRunning() still fails, the scripter uses their own method and you'll have to wait for them to update the script.

v1.7.83:

Fixed an issue with the mouse changes where moveMouse() thought it failed when it did not.

v1.7.82:

Fixed a few issues causing freezes.

setRunning() now uses data orbs when orbs are enabled, otherwise, it continues to use the settings tab.

A couple other obscure issues were fixed.

In general (for .82-.83), if you're not affected by a bug that causes scripts to freeze, there is no need to update.

Thanks to @FrostBug, @pitoluwa, and @TheScrub for their assistance.

Ty :D