Opinions on Cheating!

Regretz

I was just thinking about the act and consequences of cheating. I was wondering what YOU guys would do if you were put in the situation.

For example. You start flirting or hook up with a girl and she flirts back and shows some interest. You later find out she has a boyfriend, would you do the guy a solid and tell him his girlfriend is cheating on him? or would you go behind his back? 

would u want someone to tell you that she's fucking with you?

and would you do the same back for another bro?

Would you leave her? Why not?

70LEN.jpg

Edited by Regretz

yeah, as would I but I guess what im also trying to get at is would u want someone to tell you that she's fucking with you? and would you do the same back for another bro?

Yes, I'd want someone to tell me. I may tell the guy if put in the original situation, but he'd probably ignore it/think I'm lying.

I'd do the same and tell him. Odds are that she'd did it to him and she'll do it to you.

I wouldn't be too mad unless I've spent a few years with her or something. I'd just say f it and walk away.

I don't get why people cheat in the first place. They could just leave. I don't know if they think they're doing something good by not hurting the others' feelings or something, but cheating on someone is worse than just leaving, in most situations.