Dutch section with BeNeLux PiPs

snowman97

Dutch section  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this section to be added?

• Yes (explain why below)
    • No (explain why below)

im guessing you made this topic becuase you speak dutch? + if you get one then why don't everyone get one eg - english , spanish. Why is it you only mention dutch and not the rest?

This whole site is for English, so that doesn't even make sense.

If there are enough Dutch speaking people that would like this then you should have it. Just one or two people wanting or using it would be a waste, though.

Dutch hurrdurr why no Finnish.

Because most of the time forums like these are filled with dutch people. Guess most of you are jealous/disagree with the suggestion (I respect your opinion if you have a valid reason why you're voting no).

Should lock this suggestion, you can forget about the PiP bar but the dutch section might be a possibility.

So lets make a English, Portuguese, Spanish, and all other language pips. The site is English only for reasons that are obvious, i think we only have 1 mod that speaks another language fluently.

This I do like the suggestion as I am dutch but it woulden't be fair to other people who speak a different language then dutch or english and we don't need extra language sections.

Maybe language pips is a better idea but they are not really needed it's just a pointless pip but would be fun to have I guess.

Edited by Jack44