Interrupting Mikasa's thread streak

Nick

Mr. Admin has spoken, but it's impossible to decode his incoherent message. Perhaps he's saying that the goodness of something is in direct proportion only to the amount of anarchism in said thing. Then again, he might be babbling that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. By way of introduction, let me just say that I would be honored to have him oppose anything I supported. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I don't know what bothers me most about him. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his perceptions? In any case, Admin doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive.

Does Admin honestly expect us to believe that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it. He whines about hidebound, slimy widdifuls, yet Admin enthusiastically supports stroppy, horny slobs. If he makes fun of me or insults me I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to fight him hammer and tong. Our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain, we must enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because Admin is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every spineless, cullionly ideology finds expression in Admin.

Above all, Admin wouldn't know a new idea if it hit him over the head. Although he markets himself as a high-concept, change-the-world do-gooder, as the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, Admin has wandered into the long grass of elitism. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, if you read Admin's writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that Admin is beyond reproach. But if you read his writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that his tactics stink of cover-ups, stalls, diversionary tactics, legal maneuverings, and other measures that treat people's bona fide personal devastation as bathos. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Why can't we simply agree to disagree? A clue might be that he dreams of a time when he'll be free to withhold information and disseminate half-truths and whole lies. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't rise to the challenge of thwarting his baleful plans. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: Mr. Admin has no record of accomplishment.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So fucking edgy, try harder next time please