Earn free membership while afk training/botting

amoeder

Hello,

today i'm going to make a guide on how to get membership for free while you afk train or bot. The only thing you need to do is invest a bit of time every day!

We will be using the site Probux.

What is Probux?

Probux is a PTC (PaytoClick) site which offers you a daily amount of ads you can view.

There are 30 daily exposure ads for 0,001 cents or 3 cent a day

There are 4 fixed ads for 0,01 cents or 4 cent a day

So a total of 7 cent a day

This will take ages?

I have to admit the start will take some time. You'll have to get 60 cents to get things rolling.

Referrals

Here is the most important part of the guide.

You have 2 types of referrals you can get. RentedReferrals (RR) or DirectReferrals(DR).

DR: These are those guys you need to look for and ask them to join the site (takes alot of work but will earn you a bit more)

RR: This is the thing we are looking for once you reached 60 cent you'll be able to hire  3 referrals! These referrals will earn cash for you! All you have to do is your daily clicks and you'll get a part of their income! From here on you just earn another 60 cents and keep REPEAT THIS PROCESS!

Tasks and offers

There are also tasks and offers for points. tasks will give you straight money and offers will give you Propoints (5000 PP = 5$)

Beast mode

This will take some time though but if you are really commited and want to earn big time. After you reached 300 RR its worth it to upgrade your account to golden and double your profits!

Investing

You can add funds to your account after its been active for 15 days. Funds can be used to get RR or upgrade. Although I do not recommend using this.

Links

http://www.probux.com/refspack.php (referral hiring even though you wont need it at the start)

NOTE!

This guide will not earn you free membership the first month nor do i claimed it to do!

Enjoy earning !

• Like 2