Pm 100% req'd for scam report.

Dylan

if people get scammed and the person got away with it because he didn't request a pm.

im 100% sure the next time that person does a trade he will remember to request a pm.

it really just needs to be played out, till everyone learns like sythe.

Someone shouldn't be scammed because of your suggestion, it should be the other way around.

This will also promote scamming, to a degree.

I'm a pretty active user on Sythe, and with that rule intact, you pretty much learn to ask for a PM before you even ask about a trade.

Sure at first, there will be many fakers etc, however in like a few week's time everyone learns to just ask for a PM. Of course you'll get some people still not asking for PM, and claiming they were hacked etc, but no-wheres perfect. We still get that over at Sythe, but it's still a far more secure system.

I support this 100%.

• Like 1

I'm a pretty active user on Sythe, and with that rule intact, you pretty much learn to ask for a PM before you even ask about a trade.

Sure at first, there will be many fakers etc, however in like a few week's time everyone learns to just ask for a PM. Of course you'll get some people still not asking for PM, and claiming they were hacked etc, but no-wheres perfect. We still get that over at Sythe, but it's still a far more secure system.

I support this 100%.

^^ thank-you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This would be awesome, except for the fact if someone gets scammed by a trusted user are we just supposed to ignore it because he says "haha no pm was sent" 

Sorry we can't do this, the most we can do is resolve a skype and see if there was any foul play on the skype.

I agree with mald on this one..

ALTHOUGH if we did make it a real I would no object because I know within 1-2 weeks nobody would trade without asking for a PM.  And unless a PM is given I would just suspect the OP to be a scammer. 

I always ask for PMs now even if I am 100% sure I have the right skype.  I unfortunately learned from my mistake because I lost like 30m to rsmalls when their skype got hacked. ---- And just they got banned without the PM.