Most funny perm bann eva

McFirm

The most funny thing just happend. As most of you know i am trying to get 99 mining and 55 slayer using lamps i get during mining on my obby maul. So basically that account is currently on FIRE being almost 85 mining and still going. Sooo i get to work and decide to play on my lvl 95 for the 1st time in ages. I always botted on it and transferred like 10m ish this morning to my mule. So i log into w1 went to barbvillage asking for raw food since i only was like 5k away till 70 cooking and in the middle of a trade i dc and boom perm banned. I was lmfao really jagex? You bann me while i actually play legit @ work while my mule has all cash and my obby mauler is botting over 22 hours now. I almost died laughing.

They always know wheter you play on their client or not. The fun facter was just that i got banned while playing legit on my work ip which is flagged now while my home pc is still running two bots .xD

And ye i had a 2 day bann before. But i love how i dodged every single bullet while gettin this bann. My work ip flagged money got transfered alrdy and i wasnt actually botting while gettin banned LOLOLOL

Edited by McFirm

I'm pretty sure clients are detectable. They can tell if you're using theirs or a 3rd part client. 3rd party clients include anything that's not from the rs site, which includes swift kit and Orion. People have been banned for using swiftkit, one kid right in the middle of making a video.

But the irony is astonishing.