If Maldesto won't give it to me...

Failed4life

Veteran  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Veteran requirement be changed to require only a "Join by date" to correctly fit the term "Veteran"

• Yes
    • No

How did we break a rule?

We didn't include any personal information, etc.

We copy / pasted text off of your Twitter & an image off of your Instagram. So, not sure if you're being serious here lol

my god... ur a super mod and ur this oblivious? you went onto my PERSONAL Twitter AND Instagram account, took a picture, AND posts from my Twitter account and posted them on this website. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

my god... ur a super mod and ur this oblivious? you went onto my PERSONAL Twitter AND Instagram account, took a picture, AND posts from my Twitter account and posted them on this website. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

So, we're not allowed to go to your PUBLIC Twitter AND Instagram account? We can't copy / paste text that includes 0 information about you, and an image that is of a sign without getting in trouble? Interesting. xd

Also, if you don't want your social network accounts to be found, you should probably not make it so obvious to find.

Because I pretended to be a female. He's holding it against me and is breaking the website rules by doing it.

threads, disrespectful PM's on the forum and skype, constant spamming on the other members topics etc...

If I prefer to be a girl on the forums, I should be aloud to and not get it held against me. 

Thats just sad as fuck..... get over it..... sop bitching.

This whole argument is just a fight for a lost cause...

Simply get over it and move on; and perhaps later on in the future this decision could be reconsidered. 

That's what I said, but he's going to keep continuing, and if I close it, people will make a huge deal about me closing a thread that is in the spam section :p

but that would be reasonable

lets give the attention seeker attention :^)

I'm in class, bored out of my mind, so I don't mind assisting OP

Guest universal osbot

So, we're not allowed to go to your PUBLIC Twitter AND Instagram account? We can't copy / paste text that includes 0 information about you, and an image that is of a sign without getting in trouble? Interesting. xd

Also, if you don't want your social network accounts to be found, you should probably not make it so obvious to find.

No you are not, if someone went on facebook and took something from your profile you would probably get them banned immediately. Now I don't think information was leaked of his but if you linked his profile then yes you deserve to get banned. It's like how that 1 mod posted a picture of her then when others posted they got banned. this is just on a smaller scale.

• Like 1

No you are not, if someone went on facebook and took something from your profile you would probably get them banned immediately. Now I don't think information was leaked of his but if you linked his profile then yes you deserve to get banned. It's like how that 1 mod posted a picture of her then when others posted they got banned. this is just on a smaller scale.

What would I get them banned for?

If no personal information was posted, then there is nothing I can do about it mellow.png

& the issue with Anne is that they were posting her personal picture without her permission. Personal is an image of someone, not an image that the person took of something that isn't them.

Also, if anyone has my Skype, it'd take them less than 30 seconds to find my Facebook, because I'm not trying to hide it, I don't really care. If I cared, I wouldn't use my real name on Skype or even have a Facebook.

Also, if anyone has my Skype, it'd take them less than 30 seconds to find my Facebook, because I'm not trying to hide it, I don't really care. If I cared, I wouldn't use my real name on Skype or even have a Facebook.

i dont care that you went onto my twitter and instagram (even though you actually tried to find them... its not everyday you just go googling peoples usernames). i just dont like that you and mald both posted things from my accounts, whether they were revealing of me or not.

Edited by Failed4life