How can you hold people responsible for skype hackings.

Oogabooga

I'm just asking in general. What if Bawsz divica and everyone else got hacked today you would want them to all refund ? EVEN THOUGH GETTING HACKED IS OUT OF THEIR HANDS? 

Okay, yeah but in my time I've hacked a lot of people I've never seen someone claim there skype was hacked when it wasn't. And these people are trusted they know they (By they I mean the gold merches) will lose a shit ton of sellers if they get hacked and don't refund. 

Why should you be responsible for something that was out of your hands? 

Chinese person gets trusted, ALWAYS TELLS PEOPLE TO ASK FOR A PM I litterly see  most people don't want a pm and they keep saying always ask for one and send one anyways. I get on, no one wants a pm but the people always said ask for a pm. I get to scam. 

Just like if you are driving and someone t-bones you that was completely out of your hands.  You always stop at the sign but you still got screwed. They say to always ask for a pm then they get hacked and people still don't .

Why should the hacked victim  should have to lose? Why does the victim who lost gold have to get his gold back he is the one who didn't ask for a pm.

Pink clay isn't stupid, I dox'd the fuck out of that  kid on sythe. He is smart guy I still got into his skype, but he was fucking smart enough to always tell people to send info over forums never skype, so if it did get hacked, whcih I did hack him I would get 0 loot. Which I did and if people folloewd the chinese instructions of ask for a pm before giving me gold They wouldn't have been scammed. 

You fucking dipshit, it has nothing to do with being insecure. EVERYONE is insecure the skype exploit I have will get anyones skype they are fucking secure why you think I never get emails or forum accounts.  You fucking retard pick someone trusted in the market who you think is secure I'll prove you wrong.

It will be ended. If someone can prove that a skype account is POSSIBLE to be protected  then that makes sense. What i'm saying is I CAN GET ANYONES SKYPE  there is no protection, the most you can do is pay me off not to hack you, which some people do now lol.

2gx4rvc.jpg

It's out of control for everyone; Skype isn't safe at all.

As I've posted before, on different threads about this matter, if the victim didn't do a PM check then it's their fault in my opinion.

If everyone does PM checks then people won't fall for hackers, and someone that tries to fake it can't, since there is evidence (the PM).

it isn't that hard, it's simple, and it will prevent hackers from scamming. So start doing PM checks today!

(Rate or hate away, people with sense know that this whole subject in general is so easy to fix)

As I've posted before, on different threads about this matter, if the victim didn't do a PM check then it's their fault in my opinion.

If everyone does PM checks then people won't fall for hackers, and someone that tries to fake it can't, since there is evidence (the PM).

it isn't that hard, it's simple, and it will prevent hackers from scamming. So start doing PM checks today!

(Rate or hate away, people with sense know that this whole subject in general is so easy to fix)

This actually makes sense. For every trade just ask for 1 simple pm, it takes like half a minute and prevents you from getting scammed. 

Thank you for having a brain. 

Okay, so why is Rwalmart banned for not refunding. Why is the Admin Maldesto have downs ?

P.s I am the one doing the hackings, I just wanted to see why rswalmart got screwed not that i care.