What to do with my IP?

Hashtag Sk00n

KhaZix is probably one of the better champions right now if mastered and he's not getting nerfed soon. By playing mostly KhaZix Jungle and Mid I got to Plat 3 from Silver 3 or 4 in about 2-3 weeks. Or find a champion that you think you like, buy them and keep playing them. Even if you get countered, the person countering you will have much less experience with their champion then you. Outside of the first month I played Fizz, I don't think I've lost lane or at least broke even no matter what they picked. 

KhaZix is probably one of the better champions right now if mastered and he's not getting nerfed soon. By playing mostly KhaZix Jungle and Mid I got to Plat 3 from Silver 3 or 4 in about 2-3 weeks. Or find a champion that you think you like, buy them and keep playing them. Even if you get countered, the person countering you will have much less experience with their champion then you. Outside of the first month I played Fizz, I don't think I've lost lane or at least broke even no matter what they picked. 

Get standard runes for AP/AD/Tank. Then worry about who to get. 

What role do you main? If you're not sure go for all round champs such as Elise, Riven, Udyr and so on

Er... all 46 of those champs are mine.

I have all runes. So now BESIDES any of those champs shown above, who should I buy?

Every champion that everyone suggested so far I have lol