Help me think of some ideas for a logo

Monkalicious

So my friend is opening up a new business that is a bar/cafe. The shop would be called 'timber' and its giving an old country style bourbon look...

i want to get back into graphics and i want to try and give a design to help them for like a business logo but can't think of anything that i can start with, does anyone have any ideas? it would be much appreciated, 

thanks,

Monk.

I would go with a man in lumberjack outfit (red and black checker top who is holding a beer in one hand and an axe  in the other, the axe is piercing through a steak, whilst the lumberjack is standing he has one leg casually bent and leaning on a tree stump whilst yelling out "timberrrrrrrrr!" this is all taking place inside a circle on the outer circle it has the resturants features or whatever bar,grill,24/7,family,hot steak etc.. also has ginger beard and a wooly beanie (red and black checkered)

timberlolol.png

extremely bad concept but you get the idea ^

Edited by Lsd
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would go with a man in lumberjack outfit (red and black checker top who is holding a beer in one hand and an axe  in the other, the axe is piercing through a steak, whilst the lumberjack is standing he has one leg casually bent and leaning on a tree stump whilst yelling out "timberrrrrrrrr!" this is all taking place inside a circle on the outer circle it has the resturants features or whatever bar,grill,24/7,family,hot steak etc.. also has ginger beard and a wooly beanie (red and black checkered)

timberlolol.png

extremely bad concept but you get the idea ^

This made me chuckle more than it should have =P