Morgana

Lockmonster00

My newest one! It would have looked better with a dark purple background instead of a black one but I didn't notice that until after I was done and at that point I would of had to undo a lot of layers to make it happen and that wasn't going to happen lol

morgana_by_lockmonster00-d73bmst.png

@Deximal: My text is a lot better on this one, do you agree?

My newest one! It would have looked better with a dark purple background instead of a black one but I didn't notice that until after I was done and at that point I would of had to undo a lot of layers to make it happen and that wasn't going to happen lol

morgana_by_lockmonster00-d73bmst.png

@Deximal: My text is a lot better on this one, do you agree?

You can still make the bg dark purple by putting a dark purple background layer under it and put this layer on lighten. And yes, your text is much better on this one. Good job! smile.png

Edited by Deximal

You can still make the bg dark purple by putting a dark purple background layer under it and put this layer on lighten. And yes, your text is much better on this one. Good job! smile.png

The thing about it is this, before all of my gmaps i have like 4 or so applied image layers that have the black background in it so I would have to remove those images and then change the background then go back and redo my applied images (sharpen, blur, burn/dodge, etc...)

I know redoing a couple of layers where all I did was sharpen and blur isnt that bad but still a pain at the time I was doing it...

Can I see the layers? smile.png

When I get off work I'll try and make something showing all of the layers...

Edited by Lockmonster00