Let us discuss our competitors

Deffiliate

I think the rule stating that we're not allowed to discuss competitor's bots should be removed. Our users should be given all the information and then be allowed to make an informed decision on their own. Free discussion of the pros and cons of our competitors would only promote our developers to make our own client in every aspect. Also, if we can't discuss the competitors here then new users may begin googling other bots and reading false advertisements that claim their bot to be the best.

QUIT CENSORING US.

Btw, the reason I was prompted to write this thread is because someone was considering using another bot in the chat today and it was against the rules for me to talk about the cons of using the particular bot.

I personally don't support this just from a business perspective. If you had a business, would you allow your members to talk about the competitor? Even if the competitor is better it doesn't matter because you don't care about that, only that your business should grow and the competitor should fail.

A successful business isn't based on "what's best", only "what keeps people".

I personally don't support this just from a business perspective. If you had a business, would you allow your members to talk about the competitor? Even if the competitor is better it doesn't matter because you don't care about that, only that your business should grow and the competitor should fail.

Majority of players will discuss the positive of osbot, and why it better, pros and cons I support, complete trash talk shouldn't be allowed because of the image it gives

People already have access to google. They can find the competitors if they wish to do so. Wouldn't it be better they hear that they heard the pros and cons of our competitors from us as opposed to bullshit advertisements on Google? I mean alot of people probably come on this site wondering what makes it better than the rest. Without open discussion about these types of things what's to stop them from leaving and joining another site?

I think the rule stating that we're not allowed to discuss competitor's bots should be removed. Our users should be given all the information and then be allowed to make an informed decision on their own. Free discussion of the pros and cons of our competitors would only promote our developers to make our own client in every aspect. Also, if we can't discuss the competitors here then new users may begin googling other bots and reading false advertisements that claim their bot to be the best.

QUIT CENSORING US.

Btw, the reason I was prompted to write this thread is because someone was considering using another bot in the chat today and it was against the rules for me to talk about the cons of using the particular bot.

I like how you played this. Turned a bad to a good.

Discussing compeititors is giving the compeititors advertisment, however you view it. 

The less you talk about a compeititor > Less people google and find the compeititor > Less people moving away from OSBot

I completely disagree with this suggestion for the sole reason of giving the compeititors advertisment.

• Like 2

Discussing compeititors is giving the compeititors advertisment, however you view it. 

The less you talk about a compeititor > Less people google and find the compeititor > Less people moving away from OSBot

I completely disagree with this suggestion for the sole reason of giving the compeititors advertisment.

That is extremely true^