OSRS Magic Guide: 150k+ Magic xp/hr (Afkable/Profitable)

GoEasyLmNew

Why does everyone say this was nerfed?

not sure, some people are clueless. But I believe it is going to be in the next poll after the wilderness rejuvenation poll on whether or not it should be nerfed.

there is an alternate boss u can do mountain daughter kendal has much lower def then titan

But The Kendal is like 2x2 so if you get like 3 kendals you are going to get very bad xp, I think if you want to chin you should just join a normal group/booster and just not hit the titan directly, therefore initially attack another monster and you will indirectly hit the titan, so chinning in nmz isn't afkable if you want good xp.

Edited by GoEasyLmNew

you should make nmz guides for all combat styles smile.png but good job never the less

I was thinking about making a nmz guide for 100% afkable melee/magic, and I don't think range is worth it to do in nmz

Nice guide. I think jagex is going to nerf the free runes, heard about it a while ago.

I believe the next poll is going to have a few questions regarding nmz, check out the dev blog.

P.S. Thankyou for the kind words guys :)

Nice guide, It is getting more and more crowded as it seems. 

At the moment it is going to get polled so it MIGHT get nerfed. 

The better reason is why everybody started it doing alot lately. 

If all those text is still confusing i highly recommend watching the video from bidoofed @ youtube. (no im not putting some smexy link. search it) Which basically explains all. 

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Wicked999