Random busting day

Maxi

• Developer

Hello my dear fellow botters,

With the stress of the last days to get the SDN up and rolling and setting people up with their SDN access, I have been sad about the fact we have not had the time to straighten out the last of those randoms to become a 100%. So today is the day that I will solely focus on randoms. So far from what I have been reading on the forums these randoms that are currently supported by OSBot do not work, or do not work correctly all the time:

• Frog Queen (outside cave)
  • Maze
  • Freaky Forester
  • Surprise Exam
  • Pinball
  • Molly

Ones that I will be writing today are:

• Evil Bob (edit: Written)

But I can't do this on my own. I need your help today. I took the day off, so I'll be here most of the day, busting randoms and perfecting them. I need your accounts, stuck in randoms. So please message me in a private message today if you encounter any randoms!

Sincerely,

Maxi

• Like 4

will do bro, i posted on the 1.6 release emphasizing the fact that fellow scripters/botters need to fucking help you guys, for the good of the community. If i knew anything about writing scripts I would have done this a long time ago, but I dont... So please guys help the people who brought you this forum, and provide you with access to this awesome client some help! Let's kick some random ass today please!!! lol

• Like 2

• Developer

The Lost and Found random (Abyss teleport) worked once fine but other time the vertices were all the same and you had to pick the odd one out 

It would have been nice if I could have used your account, because I can't figure out those specific use cases just by a story.

Evil Chicken, Rock Golem, Mining Gas

.. and Maxi, will you pleaaaase just implement 'pin pending' already?

Evil Chicken, Rock Golem, Tree Spirits, Fishy thingies, Mining gas are all very script specific randoms. For example, I can't program where to run towards in to a anti random by default, because I simply don't know where the player is. I'm sure I could write something that would solve all of them, and I most likely will, however I will only provide the detection and not the implementation. This will have to be done by the scripters. I'm a little bit afraid to release them, because the scripts will not have those random behaviour hooks needed implemented.

Evil Chicken, Rock Golem, Tree Spirits, Fishy thingies, Mining gas are all very script specific randoms. For example, I can't program where to run towards in to a anti random by default, because I simply don't know where the player is. I'm sure I could write something that would solve all of them, and I most likely will, however I will only provide the detection and not the implementation. This will have to be done by the scripters. I'm a little bit afraid to release them, because the scripts will not have those random behaviour hooks needed implemented.

Isn't that why you released the random management system in the first place?

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/2807-random-management-system-new-account-gui/

And what about 'pin pending'? I've given you my account to test and you said you were done, yet it still isn't released. :/

Edited by Gojira