New Vision of Signature making! New Kind Of SIG

Christian Bigham

Nothing new in the piece. It´s not bad, but the animation ain´t that attractive. What program did you use to spend 2 hours in the piece?

I used C4D and it took forever to get really good quality rendering and then getting it the way I wanted was pretty hard. And how is it not new? Who has done this before me? 

Maybe you´re first on Osbot, but I keep seeing signatures like that everywhere on graphics forums. That´s not a new style, I´m sorry. Just adding (no offence) bad looking animation on text render with C4D using 2 hours on it, I´m not that impressed.

Peoples work is better than others, if not why choose one over another, haha. Basic is expressing an opinion and should not be threatened with a 'warning'.

All I am saying is that I wish he would give me criticism so I can improve instead of argueing you know what I mean? :) I always love criticism, it makes me better.

I see shit like this all the time >.>

Don't claim that you've made a new style if you haven't actually looked around, please.

The animation is soooo slowww! And use a better font, the J looks terrible when it's animated.

You mislead people, this wasn't 2 hours of work. It was probably like 1 hour work and 1 hour render. Unless you have a good computer, of course.

I hate C4D. It's for people with no talent, no offense.

No talent? Modeling is something that takes so much time. I am learning C4D, why hate on other peoples work? no one is better than another person here. The animation may be too slow because your computer is slow. it goes fast for me, and can you point me to a sig like this then so I can see?

My computer isn't slow.

kuFeR43.png

OC'd to 4.10ghz 

But I do apologize, I posted that on my phone on my school's WiFi which is slow... \:

I have used C4D and you are not "modeling" you are using MoText which does the modeling for you, all you have to do is put in a font and choose mats that you want on it, and then copy and paste the text behind the text you just made and re-color it. Maybe add in a lightbox, and boom there ya go. That work is done.

Then for the animating that's easy as well >.<

I did give you constructive criticism, I said the animation was slow(Again, sorry) and I told you the J looks terrible with the animation. I am in no way bashing on anyone's work, I say the things I do to motivate people to get better.

MoText was cool back in 09, it's almost 2014. You're just a tad bit behind.   

PS: Reflex, I am in no way arguing with anyone, and neither is anyone else. You cannot give me a "warning" for giving him my personal opinion. If he didn't want my opinion he shouldn't have posted it. 

Edited by Basic
  • Like 1

As far as i'm concerned i don't see the name "Basic" in my post anywhere, tho litteraly the only part in your whole comment that is actually constructive, is 'use another font'. Now you keep repeating you don't bash on people's work yet you post around doing just that. Placing "no offense" behind your shitstorm doesn't make it not bashing. Giving an opinion is okay, the way you do it is another thing. Now we all know you're a little tactless and a knowitall, but try working on that because some people do care about things like that.