How does this look?

CarsonT

Ehh. I could say a lot of things, this time I say I feel honored to find out someone "ripping" the design of my paint. biggrin.png

THaBXoJ.png

You should add shading to get more depth in the paint. Also get new icons of skillcapes and resize them correctly. Atm they are too wide and for that reason looks pixelated.

I also suggest to sharpen the background a bit. 

Edited by Designer

Ehh. I could say a lot of things, this time I say I feel honored to find out someone "ripping" the design of my paint. biggrin.png

THaBXoJ.png

You should add shading to get more depth in the paint. Also get new icons of skillcapes and resize them correctly. Atm they are too wide and for that reason looks pixelated.

May I ask you where you got your border from? It's it RS border, or custom made, if so, I'd like it for personally reasons.

Also, don't go mad at the guy, he might of not even seen your design, great minds think a like remember. ;)

THaBXoJ.png

May I ask you where you got your border from? It's it RS border, or custom made, if so, I'd like it for personally reasons.

Also, don't go mad at the guy, he might of not even seen your design, great minds think a like remember. wink.png

I´m not mad at all. Like I said above, I´m feeling a bit proud if he used my design as example to create his own.

THaBXoJ.png

Also, don't go mad at the guy, he might of not even seen your design, great minds think a like remember. wink.png

I´m not mad at all. Like I said above, I´m feeling a bit proud if he used my design as example to create his own.

Yeah, his just a starter. Great to see he is trying.