Is VIP Really Worth It?

Master Queef

VIP is for running multiple bots.

If you want to get access to a good script or nice features of a script you either pay for them or learn to script yourself.

I know that VIP is for running multiple bots, been a member for more than a month after leaving Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. But to pay 4$/07 account is just ridiculous and nothing I've ever seen before. Also, pretty much every paid script that I've seen is not flawless even though it says it is but I guess that's just how people are in general. Much talk little work.

It's funny how you expect another mentality.

Don't expect charity from scripters.

But to pay 4$/07 account is just ridiculous and nothing I've ever seen before.

I'm used to pay for scripts, even the ones that have good proggies but remain un-updated for several weeks and still claims to be flawless.

It's funny how you expect another mentality.

Don't expect charity from scripters.

But to pay 4$/07 account is just ridiculous and nothing I've ever seen before.

I'm used to pay for scripts, even the ones that have good proggies but remain un-updated for several weeks and still claims to be flawless.

I pay 18$ per auth on a gdk script I have. I have 3 auths. $54 for 6 accounts. Stop bitching.

My authentication system is something I created from scratch using PHP/MySQL/Java. I used this same auth system previously on other botting clients and it worked well. The price for my scripts is generally $4/lifetime per account, which I feel is fairly priced. It's also a little bit easier to purchase an auth for a friend and sending him/her that auth.

Support for clients regarding refunds, account activation problems, etc. is overwhelming easier to manage because I host everything.