Good bye everyone (for real).

Gladiator

+ i wanted to add, superman you've been here before me, maybe lil bit fucked up feeling u never reached any rank besides paying for it? ( vip smile.png )

Just give this guy a break, this guy is more active then laz etc and if u wanna go bitch go do it at their door, not the guy who works in his time where he could be earning money irl or whatever. 

Glad to see u leave, people like you fuck up this community, only complaining, leeching and 90% spam section time.

LOL Shut the fuck up, cya superman :/

+ i wanted to add, superman you've been here before me, maybe lil bit fucked up feeling u never reached any rank besides paying for it? ( vip :) )

Just give this guy a break, this guy is more active then laz etc and if u wanna go bitch go do it at their door, not the guy who works in his time where he could be earning money irl or whatever.

Glad to see u leave, people like you fuck up this community, only complaining, leeching and 90% spam section time.

Well who was it that started this drama? You wouldn't understand because I've been here 5 times longer than you have. The community was way better back then. So please STFU you have no idea what you are talkin about. No reason being here LMFAO.

Guys being active mod and being on here for a long time does not mean you can be a admin lol. I have nothing against smart and I honestly don't know him as I don't really get to know anyone on here but not everyone is admin worthy. Everyone just assumes oh he's active he's going to be some super admin what if he doesn't know what to do? I see alek on the chat a lot, so he isn't really that inactive. Sometimes it's better to stay in one position you know then to move up without knowing how or what to do your job.

Guys being active mod and being on here for a long time does not mean you can be a admin lol. I have nothing against smart and I honestly don't know him as I don't really get to know anyone on here but not everyone is admin worthy. Everyone just assumes oh he's active he's going to be some super admin what if he doesn't know what to do? I see alek on the chat a lot, so he isn't really that inactive. Sometimes it's better to stay in one position you know then to move up without knowing how or what to do your job.

You have no idea what you are talkig about. Master chief showed a pic of the mod logs... Smart had 5.8k, master chief who was second place had about 3k. Do you have any idea how much time and effort smart has put into osbot? AND HE DID IT ALL FOR FREE.

Gladiator, I'm not getting paid either. And this is the last time I'm going to tell you that I'm not a Moderator/Administrator.

I work for the scripters, developers, and Maldesto. I do not work for VIPs, Sponsors, GFX artists, Moderators, Verified Transactors, etc., although sometimes I may lend out my helping hand.

I dont mind :) as long as it's a worthy staff, im all in!

But as a side note... I have had my script sitting in the request section for like 3-4 days now, i don't think i can verify that you do upload SDN stuff cause i havn't seen anything happen yet

Maybe you havn't gotten around, maybe you don't want to, hey i don't point fingers.

BUT if you do infact handle the SDN uploads and say scripts have been updated etc.. have been doing it since the 16th

at least approve or deny mine.... dont make me sit and wait for weeks on end like a lot of people told me was going to happen because lack of SDN care.

No disrespect :) just would like to know if it's going to happen or not....

You have no idea what you are talkig about. Master chief showed a pic of the mod logs... Smart had 5.8k, master chief who was second place had about 3k. Do you have any idea how much time and effort smart has put into osbot? AND HE DID IT ALL FOR FREE.

like i said just because your the best moderator doesn't mean you can be a good admin. :p

• Like 1