Notorious Herbs (Gatherer)

NotoriousPP

NOTORIOUS HERBS v0.01

Description:

Ever wanted to level herblore or even just needed a extra potions, yet don't have enough money or supplies to train with? Notorious Herbs hopefully can fix that! This simply kills NPC's to gather herbs, while also getting a little extra combat XP on the side(Also adding loot table later for extra GP). This is also personally one of my favorite ways of making gp in Rs07.

Download:
DOWNLOAD HERE  smile.png

Scan:
Virus Total Scan

Finished:

• Attacks NPC
  • Set when to Eat
  • Multiple Food Support
  • Banks for food(Edgeville)
  • Looting(Herbs)
  • Open Door Support
  • Setup GUI

To-Do:

• Valuable Loot besides Herbs
  • More NPCs
  • More Locations

Preview:

fdbnfb.png

Please give me any feedback, on what to fix, how you like it, what you don't like. Really anything I could improve! This is all a learning a experience so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by NotoriousPP

Doesn't sound too bad. Tbh I won't get it mainly because of the paint. Terrible paint IMO, I smoke weed but I hate the whole bob Marley and marijuana lovers shit. Just looks unprofessional.

Goodluck.

I went back and changed the fonts in the paint, yet still kept the Rasta, for one, I like the color combo, and two I wanted to keep some humor about my bot, because it's about herbs. Hehe(Lame. Yes I know.)

But I got the loot working a bit better, also now opens doors, and just started a extended test to see how it goes! I'll post before and after images to compare, yet I do not have a running timer yet, so I'll just state how long I ran it for afterwards.

post-56681-0-86664300-1384464473_thumb.png

This is just really a man killer/looter tongue.png but nonetheless goodluck!

At the moment, yes. But I haven't wrote my setup GUI, so I can't really change from one NPC to another yet very easily, so after I write that I will add more NPCs and more locations, because I have a few areas I would really like to add, but it will all come with time. But so far so good, almost a hour in and have gained quite a few combat lvls with a newbie account.

Edited by NotoriousPP

RELEASE v0.01!

Please let me know, what you like, what you don't. Really anything that can help me improve this! I really hope you enjoy and that it works for you also!

Download:

DOWNLOAD HERE  smile.png

Scan:

Virus Total Scan

Thank you once again, and enjoy!

Edited by NotoriousPP