Really sorry community! [READ]

Hero

Stop spamming if you don't have anything to say. 

I had something to say that you sound pathetic with these posts. ATLEAST try to use your brain a bit more whether you're lying or not(Probably are). The 10 year old 'My bro hacked my pc' excuse is the oldest trick in the book. Go lick your friend's butthole somewhere else, and don't drip

I had something to say that you sound pathetic with these posts. ATLEAST try to use your brain a bit more whether you're lying or not(Probably are). The 10 year old 'My bro hacked my pc' excuse is the oldest trick in the book. Go lick your friend's butthole somewhere else, and don't drip

Just reported your post have fun with warning :) i didint ever say my pc hacked :) ever heard you need only password

Just reported your post have fun with warning smile.png i didint ever say my pc hacked smile.png ever heard you need only password

I'm sure a MILLION people would LOVE to have your account and go post bullshit on your behalf cause you're clearly an important person and feel that posting insults with your account would actually offend someone.

This is the internet kid, people give importance to roaches

I'm sure a MILLION people would LOVE to have your account and go post bullshit on your behalf cause you're clearly an important person and feel that posting insults with your account would actually offend someone.

Stop it, you are spamming!!! REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes not even spamming....

EDIT: Even if it is the same IP address, what are the chances that your little brother goes on THIS website out of any other website. If your brother plays runescape wouldn't he go on your account instead of just messing around on a botiting website. I think this guy is lying.

Edited by Gabe

I don't have same password on runescape retard ^

Your so important too forums would love to see you leave the forums

I don't buy this bullshit one bit, this is an excuse you see all the time when you send a message to you mate on facebook. Didnt get the intended response and then go "oh soz was meh mate".

Bullshizer. You could have atleast tried to come up with a better excuse.

o lick your friend's butthole somewhere else, and don't drip

this why i hate listening 8 year kids

I said that earlier, don't be copying my insults, they aren't for 5 year olds like you.