10 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you be paying?

• $5 monthly
    • $5 once
    • $10 monthly
    • $10 once
    • $15 monthly
    • $15 once

personally rage is one best scripters on here for keeping on top of his script updates , all other tanners outdated and mugging people off smile.png

simple

Agreed.

I've had issues with scripters being inactive, even for paid scripts.  Yet Rage has even been maintaining his free one.

I voted $10 once, as I would be buying this script privately otherwise.

Edited by Dobis99

AIOCrafter maybe. but AIOtanner? Not worthy. First off tanning is easy as hell, i can write that in 20 minute's.

2nd, even if it was to be paid, your asking WAY to much. a tanner is at least $0.99 - $1.99 for the easy efforts and small project.

AIOCrafter on the other hand that can craft AND tan would be worthy of 5-15$ cause it does Tanning AND other stuff, not to mention involves tons of code and efforts.

"People pay for what you put into it, not for profits you "wish" to collect""

Ex. (5-15$) Chin hunter, dragon killer, AIOfigher AIOslayer AIOrunecraft etc...)

Ex. (0.99 - 4.99$) Flaxer/spinner, woodcutters (not AIO), tanners, small fighters that fight 1 thing, alcher, etc...)

Pretty much if it's not "worth" the money or effort, it's not worth buying. Im not going to name any sites but there are PERFECT slayer bots etc for 15$ lol...... id pay 15 for that than 5-15 on a tanner.....

Not dogging you ^^ just saying, you seem to be a little quick to make some money, relax have some fun with scripting, no need to jump on a quick buck

hell i have a few public scripts but i refused to make a premium until i deem it worthy, i want the customer to be happy, not fucked.