OSbot = online/offline

peter123456

I feel that there should be a thread that is updated by a few people when osbot = offline or online. I also think that it should be made clear that any other threads that are posted about osbot being offline after this was put into effect the OP should get a warning and if they do it again it = a 3 day ban.

Is this another thread about the client being offline? Ban This is your first warning

Lol what? Banned for posting what you posted? That means you should be banned too?

I am suggesting  that there should be 1 thread that the admins make that people can check to see if osbot is online or offline because im tired of seeing 100 post saying osbot is offline. I am  posting this in the sugestions not saying that osbot is offline or online atm.

Is this another thread about the client being offline? Ban This is your first warning

Lol what? Banned for posting what you posted? That means you should be banned too?

I am suggesting  that there should be 1 thread that the admins make that people can check to see if osbot is online or offline because im tired of seeing 100 post saying osbot is offline. I am  posting this in the sugestions not saying that osbot is offline or online atm.

get use to it OP

• 4 weeks later...