BETA v1.7.58 + v1.7.59

Maxi

Sometimes the break handler will activate while in combat, and sit there spamming the log out button, normally this would be okay because the monster will die and u will log, but for accounts like my (a defence pure killing monks) i never kill the monk, so it sits there for an hour spamming the logout button. You should make it so when the break handler activates, it runs from combat first.

• Developer

Sometimes the break handler will activate while in combat, and sit there spamming the log out button, normally this would be okay because the monster will die and u will log, but for accounts like my (a defence pure killing monks) i never kill the monk, so it sits there for an hour spamming the logout button. You should make it so when the break handler activates, it runs from combat first.

This has been repeated an awful lot of times that this should be handled by the script developers writing a random behaviour hook. We can't specify such behaviour because if we do it might be very dangerous. Contact your script developers to write a random behaviour hook to handle with such specific cases.

This has been repeated an awful lot of times that this should be handled by the script developers writing a random behaviour hook. We can't specify such behaviour because if we do it might be very dangerous. Contact your script developers to write a random behaviour hook to handle with such specific cases.

Can you add a scrollpane in to the account selector? When you click run script, then you select which account you want to bot, because its so annoying not seeing more than about 10 accounts there.. So its really hard to select my accounts.