lets see how long we can get before the client gets updated

sleim

ROFL 30 WE should all show laz this thread lol but i should have made it yesterday lol so they can see how many desperate botters waiting lololol

Desperate botters. How sad to state the situation were in that way. We arent all running a few accounts fishing lobs for 1M profit a day. Im out 300M+ because of this update. This is money out of my pocket, if you were actually losing profits youd be complaining just like us. People who pay for monthly dedicated servers. People with 20+ reccurring payments to fuckex. Shit gets costly when your farm is down for days

ROFL 30 WE should all show laz this thread lol but i should have made it yesterday lol so they can see how many desperate botters waiting lololol

Desperate botters. How sad to state the situation were in that way. We arent all running a few accounts fishing lobs for 1M profit a day. Im out 300M+ because of this update. This is money out of my pocket, if you were actually losing profits youd be complaining just like us. People who pay for monthly dedicated servers. People with 20+ reccurring payments to fuckex. Shit gets costly when your farm is down for days

I know that feel.

Thankfully the clients 'been so shit with the memory leak lately that I've 'been limited to only running a handful of accounts as my PC which could run 20-30 bots on low cpu can now barely handle 6-8 without dropping to 0-3 fps. There's a few new botting communities that have 'been released in the last month or so too. One of which updated within 5 minutes, on both today and yesterdays update, if the admins continue to neglect the site/bot they'll start losing many scripters/customers to competition.

dude im running a vps and dedicated server myself and i am vip on here and i just paid for many scripts today, so.. i dont think you should tell me i dont know how it is.. im just saying its getting ridicolous now, no admins even keeps us updated