Cod Ghosts

Amber Heard

I got it for the xbox two days ago, the games not a disappointment *cough* black ops 2 *cough*, Squads seems a bit shit but I guess if you have no internet, it'd be good. Extinction is fun but to get far in it you need a good team (my teams always let me down but I have played more than most people - lvl 25/30). Multiplayers good too but I can see it getting shit in a few months due to the people who play it (deadeye [basically a worse version of stopping power], quickdraw, amplify = randomly knocked off a high streak). Killstreaks are a bit different like their is an x time or value of hp you can regen on the maniac which is annoying when you use it correctly but all the times I've had it I've gone on 10+ streaks [exl when I get it at the end of the game] with it so I guess it would be op but that's fine cause I switched it out for the heli instead (if it locks onto you your fucked basically which is a little op but it seems to find people less often than in previous cods so I guess it works itself out).

I got it for the xbox two days ago, the games not a disappointment *cough* black ops 2 *cough*, Squads seems a bit shit but I guess if you have no internet, it'd be good. Extinction is fun but to get far in it you need a good team (my teams always let me down but I have played more than most people - lvl 25/30). Multiplayers good too but I can see it getting shit in a few months due to the people who play it (deadeye [basically a worse version of stopping power], quickdraw, amplify = randomly knocked off a high streak). Killstreaks are a bit different like their is an x time or value of hp you can regen on the maniac which is annoying when you use it correctly but all the times I've had it I've gone on 10+ streaks [exl when I get it at the end of the game] with it so I guess it would be op but that's fine cause I switched it out for the heli instead (if it locks onto you your fucked basically which is a little op but it seems to find people less often than in previous cods so I guess it works itself out).

i find ghosts is a HUGE dissapointment so far. i enjoyed black ops 2 way more

i find ghosts is a HUGE dissapointment so far. i enjoyed black ops 2 way more

How so ;o?

I hate the cod community. They literally just hate their game. Regardless if its good or bad. They hated on MW2, MW3, said BO was boring, said BO2 was boring, (praise cod 4 somehow) But wont give ghosts credit. Ghosts is the cod where if MW3 and MW2 had a baby, but this baby didn't have any bs that pissed everyone off in it. Its basically the best cod infinity ward has released thus far and i'm really getting pissed off hearing people say they don't like it wow the community is so un grateful. An the thing is they still play the fucking game like holy fuck if you don't like it quit and stop buying it every year. They think its a trend to hate on cod every year just cause of its looks or they just follow what everyone else sais and don't even bother to speak there own mind cause obviously they like it if they play it.

I hate the cod community. They literally just hate their game. Regardless if its good or bad. They hated on MW2, MW3, said BO was boring, said BO2 was boring, (praise cod 4 somehow) But wont give ghosts credit. Ghosts is the cod where if MW3 and MW2 had a baby, but this baby didn't have any bs that pissed everyone off in it. Its basically the best cod infinity ward has released thus far and i'm really getting pissed off hearing people say they don't like it wow the community is so un grateful. An the thing is they still play the fucking game like holy fuck if you don't like it quit and stop buying it every year. They think its a trend to hate on cod every year just cause of its looks or they just follow what everyone else sais and don't even bother to speak there own mind cause obviously they like it if they play it.

I see what your talking about. However, the biggest problem that a lot are having is the server issues along with the bugs.

• 1 month later...