Add a Glow to Official Scripters

GoldenGates

I believe some Usergroups aren't meant to have Glow's including Official Scripter and Graphic Designer. Also I personally like the straight blue colour assoiciated with both Usergroups.

It's at administrative discretion as to which usergroups receive a glow.

Yes, that is a fact. And the adminsitrative descision was made that these two usergroups did not recieve a glow.

I believe some Usergroups aren't meant to have Glow's including Official Scripter and Graphic Designer. Also I personally like the straight blue colour assoiciated with both Usergroups.

It's at administrative discretion as to which usergroups receive a glow.

Yes, that is a fact. And the adminsitrative descision was made that these two usergroups did not recieve a glow.

Yes, that decision was made at first when the groups were released.

And this is a suggestion to add a glow, which the admins will look into.

Once osbot fixes ranks for scripters they might add glow to official scripter but until then I honestly don't care.

:oooooooooooo

You do not....deserve that rank. ohmy.png

Maybe I don't, this is for OSBot admins to decide. I am just saying that it would be unfair to REAL official scripters if the rank is given to all those who have premium scripts in the SDN

I was saying that based on the fact that you do not care about a glow...just a joke. -.-

What I mean is that untill osbot hands out their ranks properly instead of giving it for the simple fact of having a premium script in the SDN instead of true scripting skill I do not care.

I have three premium scripts on the SDN and don't have an official scripter rank, nor do I feel I deserve it.

• 1 month later...