Another logo

Dex

Very well made. Put the line at the other side so it looks like it's a B laying down. The "B" from osBot. Would be great !

Hmm, I don't see it. The line from the "b" ?

You see the infinity symbol, top right of it there's a line sticking out. Put that line on the left side so it looks like it's a B laying down.

• 1 month later...

I don´t think that "infinity" symbol fit´s Osbot well. The image does not reveal "OSB" good enough. Also the concepts work on light background, but as in actual use with themes Osbot offers, that kind of style does not work. 

The design is good tho, I´d recommend you to make the "B" more visible by putting it on top of the S. I´d also work with the angle a bit to make it more easy for eye.

I´d also put just a bit more space between the O and B.

hvdJc5d.png

Edited by Designer

I don´t think that "infinity" symbol fit´s Osbot well. The image does not reveal "OSB" good enough. Also the concepts work on light background, but as in actual use with themes Osbot offers, that kind of style does not work. 

The design is good tho, I´d recommend you to make the "B" more visible by putting it on top of the S. I´d also work with the angle a bit to make it more easy for eye.

I´d also put just a bit more space between the O and B.

hvdJc5d.png

I'm not going to edit this one anymore, I made this a long time ago. But thanks for the advice.