Basic

Highest multikill I've gotten is 1 xD

Teach me.

Also - moved to correct section

Just learn the mechanics of the champion you want to play. You'll get better :p

its so hard to get her without a 5 man premade D:

Yeah, and she's banned in all ranked games in plat MMR. :(

I did this with premade 5's blind.

League of Legends: the most worst community ever. Believe me.

1. That is incredibly off topic.

2. It's a bad community to you because you're either not 30, you haven't actually played the game, you're bronze V.

3. If you don't do stupid shit, you won't get yelled at. It's like that in EVERY strategy game.

ld9B9f1.png

wattup wattup

Jinx is widely accepted as one of the most overpowered champions to be released since Zyra, this isn't very prestigious.

Not trying to be cynical just realistic. Nice Draven game though.

Her counterpart to this "op"ness is she has no escapes.

This is the most short-sighted excuse I've ever heard, directly behind "just stun them." You have Flash for mobility and if you maintain superior positioning you can easily outgun (no pun intended) the vast majority of the roster, albeit hard counters. If you're not under the impression that she's absurdly powerful, then you need to sit back and wait for the nerfs. It's the same thing that happened to Release Zyra. All the Zyra players said she was fine, meanwhile the rest of the community- RIOT included- were aware that she was obscenely powerful for what she did. She had no mobility yet was still powerful due to her sheer utility, damage, and base movement speed. I speak all of this from the viewpoint of a guide author.  I look forward to your rebuttal.

ld9B9f1.png

wattup wattup

Jinx is widely accepted as one of the most overpowered champions to be released since Zyra, this isn't very prestigious.

Not trying to be cynical just realistic. Nice Draven game though.

Her counterpart to this "op"ness is she has no escapes.

This is the most short-sighted excuse I've ever heard, directly behind "just stun them." You have Flash for mobility and if you maintain superior positioning you can easily outgun (no pun intended) the vast majority of the roster, albeit hard counters. If you're not under the impression that she's absurdly powerful, then you need to sit back and wait for the nerfs. It's the same thing that happened to Release Zyra. All the Zyra players said she was fine, meanwhile the rest of the community- RIOT included- were aware that she was obscenely powerful for what she did. She had no mobility yet was still powerful due to her sheer utility, damage, and base movement speed. I speak all of this from the viewpoint of a guide author.  I look forward to your rebuttal.

Isn't that the whole point of a counter pick? Every champion on it's own can be overpowered if you play he/her correctly. 

If you take a look at Tryndamere, he doesn't fucking die. He can use his ult no matter what CC is put on him, but you can also counter him hard. 

You're being dense, I never once said I was a "Jinx player" but I enjoy the champion. Yeah, I said she has a conterpart to her overpowered ability's.. that doesn't mean I'm using that as an excuse. It's just a negative that I have pointed out. 

A penta-kill with anyone is impressive, considering you're killing their entire team. Like someone above said, Ezreal is overpowered aswell... Sure he has no CC, but his Q provides on hit effects and with frost gaunt or frozen mallet there's your CC right there. 

Where is Ezreal's mechanic breaking nerfs? 

You don't have to be a douche bag for no reason.

• Like 1