Opinions?

xNeyaa

is this for advertising trident gum? thats all i could get out of this. it looks cool yeah.. but.. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they stink

is this for advertising trident gum? thats all i could get out of this. it looks cool yeah.. but.. opinions are like butt holes. everyone has one and they stink

lolol =)

0 creativity, needs no skill, makes people think they are an artist, C4D is known for its motext because of you call of duty idiots, it's used for 3D modeling.

You're not even using your own filters! Pathetic...

i don't use filters for cinema 4d. but whatever, link me yor work ill look?

lolol =)
0 creativity, needs no skill, makes people think they are an artist, C4D is known for its motext because of you call of duty idiots, it's used for 3D modeling.

You're not even using your own filters! Pathetic...

i don't use filters for cinema 4d. but whatever, link me yor work ill look?

You do though, you download a .psd and you insert your motext and flick on whatever filter you want. Wanna know how I know? I've seen that exact filter.

www.ztrinity.deviantart.com

C4D is good when used effectively. Very hypocritical comment to say generic.

Tell me where you can find work like mine.

This section is meant for CC. Your work looks like any half decent designer on deviant art, with the over used renders and selective colours, now i didn't say i was some expert but take a look in the mirror before you slate someones work. On a serious note you're not at all benefiting the section with your comments..

This section is meant for CC. Your work looks like any half decent designer on deviant art, with the over used renders and selective colours, now i didn't say i was some expert but take a look in the mirror before you slate someones work. On a serious note you're not at all benefiting the section with your comments..
Using renders is different, you're making that render into something else making it different. Plus I don't use selective color lol.

He uses other peoples filters and the main point of his work is text, which is very generic and can't be very original, I'm not saying he couldn't impress me... But his work so far that I've seen hasn't.

Using renders is different, you're making that render into something else making it different. Plus I don't use selective color lol.

He uses other peoples filters and the main point of his work is text, which is very generic and can't be very original, I'm not saying he couldn't impress me... But his work so far that I've seen hasn't.

Your work is good, not my style but whatever. And yes i usee colour corrections, but i adjust them to how i want, and making that rext isnt easy aswell. Its not like, how you say, i download a psd and just insert my text. Not even close to that.

Just saying I've been on your profile deviant art and your Photographer piece is stolen I've seen the psd in multiple places long before it was uploaded, unless you have some amazing answer, all respect for you is gone and all points made are invalid

Stolen? LOL

I created it in 10 minutes. 

2qix.png

Keep trying bud.