Yugods druid killer

Yugod

Being tested now!

Kills druids in edgeville flawlessly!

If you would like something special implented tell me now!

At the moment it supports:

Flawless walk to Chaos druids and back to bank
Flawless killing as far as the API supports it.
Banking of food of ur choice and amount
Flawless deathwalk (Still being tweaked to the perfection).

Detects the gear you are wearing... Once you die it re-equips it. (Works like a charm)
Runs away from aggresive npc (Like mr hyde) (Runs away and world hops at the moment).
If world to full, runs from combat then logs out (Works like a charm).
If health under 40 % goes to bank and refills hp and deposit and gets new food.

ALSO:

Optional for you to choose if to loot all herbs or ranarr only and if it should loot in the whole druid area or just 7 tiles radius around the  character! 

Adding now:
Ardy location where you require some thief.
Might implement the bandits in edgeville as well. ( not in a gui like insanes BUT like this: ) With for example, if it tries 5 worlds and all 5 have 3 or more players. It goes killing bandits and goes to check druids again after a while, like 20 - 30 mins. Then hops 5 worlds again and does the same if still crowded. So its less bottisch.

Thats all at the moment.

Will also add ardy location at the moment its just edgy.

Edited by Yugod

If you could add other locations then it would be useful, otherwise it wouldn't be much different than "Insane Druids" which in my opinion already runs rather smooth.

Ya i bought insane. Ran it for 2 days and decided to write mt own as i disagree on a lot and never got any reaction.

What locations do u want?

Edgeville will be first and It will have ardy location, which requires a lil thief lvl. So less people.

It will be free for 5 days. Then premium.

Edited by Yugod

If you could add other locations then it would be useful, otherwise it wouldn't be much different than "Insane Druids" which in my opinion already runs rather smooth.

Ya i bought insane. Ran it for 2 days and decided to write mt own as i disagree on a lot and never got any reaction.

What locations do u want?

Edgeville will be first and It will have ardy location, which requires a lil thief lvl. So less people.

It will be free for 5 days. Then premium.

Cant wait for this, love your range guild script :) how much will it cost and when will it be released? Hopefully not a monthly fee :)

hopefully the range support is good.

Uh good one mate. Will get on this asap.

It will probably be 8 $ and 5 monthly so it does not get to crowded. Means less bans.

add panic tab or something along them lines.

You mean a teleport tab ?

If so, this will optional in the GUI.

well something like that for instance your bot fails to walk away from combat when full invo to go bank so your hp reaches 15 hp then it quickly presses the varrock tab in the inventory 

No offense but try an be more original in your scripts maybe if you offered it free  but since you know this is already covered for a one time purchase why would you charge a monthly fee... gl with core user base.. and lawl your reasoning for less crowded/less bans doesnt make sense since Insane druid already out there meaning peeps r botting this location regardless.. 2ndly his script is running flawless and always updates reg + hes already working on implementing other locations. So honestly only reason id agree with this is if it were free and I dont cause then itd really b crowded but then again thats just my opinion

No offense but try an be more original in your scripts maybe if you offered it free but since you know this is already covered for a one time purchase why would you charge a monthly fee... gl with core user base.. and lawl your reasoning for less crowded/less bans doesnt make sense since Insane druid already out there meaning peeps r botting this location regardless.. 2ndly his script is running flawless and always updates reg + hes already working on implementing other locations. So honestly only reason id agree with this is if it were free and I dont cause then itd really b crowded but then again thats just my opinion

This is where we can agree to disagree.

Ive ran druids from even before insanes came on a different bot.

Came to osbot and saw there was one. So i bought it. Don't like some stuff he did and how he did. Nothing against him. Plus a litle competition only improves qualities of scripts.

No one is forcing you to buy this once it comes out lol. And well since i don't care if you agree to this or not. It will be rolling out as soon as its 100% flawless. Also telling me to be more original lol @ that.

This won't be free so no leeching. Sorry

Edited by Yugod

No offense but try an be more original in your scripts maybe if you offered it free  but since you know this is already covered for a one time purchase why would you charge a monthly fee... gl with core user base.. and lawl your reasoning for less crowded/less bans doesnt make sense since Insane druid already out there meaning peeps r botting this location regardless.. 2ndly his script is running flawless and always updates reg + hes already working on implementing other locations. So honestly only reason id agree with this is if it were free and I dont cause then itd really b crowded but then again thats just my opinion

If it's gonna support other locations, then it's already on another level compared to Insane's..

No offense but try an be more original in your scripts maybe if you offered it free but since you know this is already covered for a one time purchase why would you charge a monthly fee... gl with core user base.. and lawl your reasoning for less crowded/less bans doesnt make sense since Insane druid already out there meaning peeps r botting this location regardless.. 2ndly his script is running flawless and always updates reg + hes already working on implementing other locations. So honestly only reason id agree with this is if it were free and I dont cause then itd really b crowded but then again thats just my opinion

If it's gonna support other locations, then it's already on another level compared to Insane's..

Ya apparantly hes going to add other locations as well. But then again. I dont really care to be honest.

As i dont like the script myself ( again, nothing against him ) i WILL roll this out and well if you buy it or not. I cant decide over that :p

Well, saying i'm disappointed with the utter lack of originality would be a drastic understatement here. You have essentially re-wrote my script to perform exactly the same task, in exactly the same manor. Wow.

Had this been in a location such as tav, or even yanille, I would have backed and supported you 110% of the way on this and wouldn't even have added your location into my script so it wouldn't hurt yours. 

It's frustrating to me to see scriptwriters in competition with one another instead of staying new and inventive and bringing new scripts and projects to the community instead of re-writing already flawless ones. 

This script is almost an exact mirror of Insane Druids minus a handful of features. Nothing new, nothing better, just a copy.

Want to continue to re-write my script? Go for it! Have a ball! Just know one thing, any respect I had for you is gone. 

-5uck