BETA v1.4.2

Maxi

• Developer

BETA v1.4.2 is hot fix for BETA v1.4.2. The following updates have been addressed in this release:

• Fixed slow mouse movements on entities
  • Fixed issue with clicking on weird places for example report abuse button
  • Improved walking 
  • Extended API with a couple of useful methods
  • Fixed issue with interface misplacement
  • Fixed issue with changing vertice counts for models
  • Fixed issue with main screen clipping intersection
  • Probably more that I can't remember

Download can be found here: http://osbot.org

Remember to refresh with CTRL + R if your download still downloads 1.4.1

OSBot.org

I hope that this update will help, because today I woke up, and thing what I've seen was: links fight cave proggy: ran for 10 hours, exp/h 500, gained 5k exp in 10 hours, because of random event. Then when solving random event by myself, I've found out that my character does not wear anything. After finishing random event I was teleported into falador, and BOOM, found out that some kind of random event killed me when I was sleeping, because the only things that I had in inventory was dragon scim, helmet, and gloves, I've lost goddamn AMULET OF GLORY ffs angry.png  it was my worst botting night in my botting history, got killed by some kind of random event just around after 15 minutes after going to sleep, and then got teleported by other random event, bullshit

I hope that this update will help, because today I woke up, and thing what I've seen was: links fight cave proggy: ran for 10 hours, exp/h 500, gained 5k exp in 10 hours, because of random event. Then when solving random event by myself, I've found out that my character does not wear anything. After finishing random event I was teleported into falador, and BOOM, found out that some kind of random event killed me when I was sleeping, because the only things that I had in inventory was dragon scim, helmet, and gloves, I've lost goddamn AMULET OF GLORY ffs angry.png  it was my worst botting night in my botting history, got killed by some kind of random event just around after 15 minutes after going to sleep, and then got teleported by other random event, bullshit

Usually Links fight cave never gets randoms so thats pretty unlucky. Until randoms are implemented babysitting is advised by many