Stealth vs Mirror vs Ghost Mouse

dotherobot

I've been saying this for a long time but stealth can be safe for a few months but jagex will always find another way to detect it purely off the client you are using. Mirror can only be detected from your character in game being bot like.

I have got 20 99's with mirror, and the only bans I have ever got were from stealth.

• Boge 1

On 9/2/2024 at 9:24 AM, rslists said:

I've been saying this for a long time but stealth can be safe for a few months but jagex will always find another way to detect it purely off the client you are using. Mirror can only be detected from your character in game being bot like.

I have got 20 99's with mirror, and the only bans I have ever got were from stealth.

What is the total amount of time an account can be logged in on Mirror Mode per 24 hours? For a while it seemed like 8-10 hours but in the past couple months, it has seemed more like 4 hours.

8 hours ago, dotherobot said:

What is the total amount of time an account can be logged in on Mirror Mode per 24 hours? For a while it seemed like 8-10 hours but in the past couple months, it has seemed more like 4 hours.

I think it prob depends on the activity. 4 hours of thieving elves per day is a lot of suffering a player would have to endure. I'd honestly cap aweful activities that people would want to bot at like 1 hour per day. Easy afk things like NMZ can easily be higher. 

But I'm also wondering how much lower ban rate is on mouse recording vs the others. Obviously you still want to use good botting practices. But if you did everything right years ago they had virtually 0 ban rate. Wondering if thats still the case.

Edited by Hernandez2000