Got a bot busting (moderate) ban when using czar's perfect motherlode mine script

bigribby

For mlm I usually use invokes, frequent hops + logout breaks, fix the struts myself this has worked super well for me lately.

But I do know that jagex has been monitoring motherlode mine area hard in the past month or so so it's better to play it safe. I also got 99 agil 2-3 weeks ago which most people say is risky to bot but it seems things are changing

40 minutes ago, Czar said:

For mlm I usually use invokes, frequent hops + logout breaks, fix the struts myself this has worked super well for me lately.

But I do know that jagex has been monitoring motherlode mine area hard in the past month or so so it's better to play it safe. I also got 99 agil 2-3 weeks ago which most people say is risky to bot but it seems things are changing

wish I would've known lol didn't do any research beforehand. Do you know if they remove your levels? I remember them doing so in the past. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

They don’t remove any items or levels, but if doing a bot busting livestream they will take items. So I am always on the watchout for livestreams :doge: 

It’s also really easy to unban, and if you go back to mlm I would just adjust the settings a bit and you’ll see good results :D 

I'm probably done botting unfortunately. This is an account I sort of care about :/

ah never bot on an account you wish to keep. Any account I log into the bot with is already an assumed loss in my book, some make it a while, I've got accounts going that have been botting for a couple months now daily, but I've also caught plenty of bans quickly. I just try to make sure the gold/items are transferred to my main before they get got. It's only a matter of time for the accounts. My main has been a mule for me since I started botting with osbot years ago.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2024 at 3:10 PM, Dano Schouteren said:

doing a 10 hour session in one go doesnt seem like a good idea. The official osbot advisory says stick to +/- 10 hours per week. Now i know that is a little low and I think you could do a bit more but to be safe i should stick to around 10 hours/week.

Not to necro a dead thread, but I've done 12h daily succesfully on one account hit 2050 total before getting his first temp ban funnily enough it was also for MLM xd

14 hours ago, KhozaTech said:

I used agility and motherload, got a moderate ban today to. I’m not sure what one caused it. Perfect woodcutting no issues running hours on a f2p.

I think Jagex gave up on F2P. With P2P, they seem to ban some percentage of bots so that more membership is paid for. I.E. The Botting Tax. When they ban an F2P bot, it isn’t going to trigger the bot owner to buy a new membership.

It’s sad. The only spam-free worlds in F2P are the total level 250+ worlds. All of the rest have GE spam bots or GE Scam bots that cause everyone to turn off their public chats eventually.  People can coexist with other bots like fishing bots but not amongst these spam or scam ones.

Edited by Arcaeus