Ban removed from account?

19 hours ago, jesenican said:

i was perma, 7 years ago, got chance to appeal and it got denied, stayed perma,almost maxed thou

I had this happen with a 13 year old account. I tried for years, and they finally accepted. Had a whopping 700M on it, that I used my mums credit card on, when I was a pee-wee lol. Keep trying, and I actually wrote up an apology letter on the last appeal. 

6 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

I had this happen with a 13 year old account. I tried for years, and they finally accepted. Had a whopping 700M on it, that I used my mums credit card on, when I was a pee-wee lol. Keep trying, and I actually wrote up an apology letter on the last appeal. 

your lucky, but i cant keep trying, you got only one chance to send appeal when they approve it

11 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

they changed it so only 1 try when they removed the old way to appeal.

On 5/27/2024 at 8:57 AM, Czar said:

yeah once the acc gets temped it will expire after exactly 1 year, and if the acc is p2p and gets banned it will most likely get temped again. but if it already has a temp ban that hasn't expired yet, it will go to perm. so think of it like a warning :doge: 

So if its expired you can bot without the risk of a perma if you stop after you got busted again?